How to Care Masks
1. Clean instruction:
- Hand wash your mask, immerse it in boiling water for a few seconds, clean it with soapy water. Gently scrub with a soft brush. Don’t wring water from the mask.
- After washing your masks, simply hang them in a dry place.
- We suggest that you might use a non-scented laundry detergent if you are sensitive to perfumes so it is easier to wear the masks.
2. Storage Conditions: Store clean masks in a clean place when you are not using them. This mask must be kept intact during transport and should be stored in a cool and dry place to avoid high temperatures.
3. Other Notes: Natural latex is a pure natural product. It will turn yellow under sunlight and in boiling water but still maintains its antibacterial effect.