IS MASKSUP LEGIT?
YES! While providing a high level of personal protection is of the utmost importance with designing a mask, at Masksup, we understand that maintaining your personal sense of style is necessary, too. With a selection of modern masks designed as a stylish yet fully functional alternative to standard protective masks, Masksup offers unique designs that are perfectly suited to adding to any active lifestyle.
WHAT DOES MASKSUP PROTECT FROM?
Masksup masks offer a high level of protection from dust, pollen, shavings, and mold found in poor air quality. Masksup helps to protect the wearer of the mask from particles as small as 0.1 microns. Particulate respirators are not designed to protect the mask wearer only.
WHAT IS MASKSUP MADE OF?
Our reusable mask has four layers with a microfiber outer layer, a skin friendly cotton cloth inner layer and most importantly, two layers of filter media sewn into the middle of the mask: a highly efficient particle filter composite and natural latex layer. Masksup is also printed with safety for respirator inks and dyes.
WHAT MAKES MASKSUP ECO-FRIENDLY?
Each of our masks can be reused up to 60 times and are designed with eco-friendly materials and production processes in order to minimize our impact on the environment while promoting ethical responsibility. Our masks are crafted using natural latex and no formaldehyde whatsoever, giving them a lasting and high level of quality that will withstand many wears.
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN THE MASK?
- Before your first use, completely hand wash the mask using any soap and immerse it in boiling water for a few seconds. Allow to fully dry before using.
- Do not use washing machines or drying machines for they will damage the mask's filter layers.
- To wear, extend the two straps of the mask and place them behind the ears with the white cotton layer facing inwards and adjust the metal nose bar, fitting on the chin. Adjust the tension of the straps if necessary.
- After 10 hours of continuous usage, gently wash the mask by hand or scrub with a soft brush and clean it by immersing it in boiling water for a few seconds. Hang it up to dry and do not wring water from the mask.
HOW TO CLEAN AND MAINTAIN THE RESPIRATOR SNOOD?
- Before the first use, remove the filter and wash the snood by hand or in the washing machine. Allow to air dry or dry in the dryer.
- Use the adjustable drawstring to fit your size.
- After 10 hours of continuous usage, take out the filter and gently wash the filter by hand or scrub with a soft brush and clean it by immersing it in boiling water for a few seconds. Hang it up to dry and do not wring water from the mask. (Note: do not wash the filter in the washing machine to prevent damages and contamination.)
I WANT TO EXCHANGE / RETURN MY PURCHASE! WHAT DO I DO?
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase from cremoly, please feel free to return your item(s) for a full refund within 14 days since your package is delivered. (Returns must remain intact, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging, or else items may not qualify for a refund.)
Please contact us first and we will gladly share more details on how to process an exchange or a return. Our Customer Service Team is happy to help!
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY ORDER?
Your order will be shipped within 1-2 days after being placed. Custom-printed items will take additional 7 days to process. Once your order is being shipped, you will receive an email confirmation with a tracking number that will allow you to trace the shipment of your order. Shipping time can also vary from different regions, For more details, please check on the Shipping Page.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE THE REFUNDS?
Refunds will be processed within 3 to12 business days upon receiving your return at the warehouse. If the refund is being issued to a credit card, depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 Business Days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.
I TRIED TO CHECKOUT AND THE ITEM IN MY SHOPPING CART DISAPPEARED, WHAT HAPPENED?
We are sorry that you were not able to complete your order. The selection on cremoly.com reflects what is in stock at that moment. Placing an item in your shopping cart does not guarantee your right to purchase that item. Until you have completed the checkout process, another customer may purchase the item even if it is in your cart. If that happens, you will receive a message on the shopping cart page informing you that the item is no longer available.
I RECEIVED A DAMAGED ITEM. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
If you receive a damaged or defective item, please Contact Us within 14 days since your package is delivered, and we would be happy to resolve the issue for you.
DO YOU COVER ANY CUSTOMS FEES SET BY OUR COUNTRY?
Cremoly will cover additional duties/taxes that your country may require.